We are looking for passionate people.
We pride ourselves on having a positive workplace, a collaborative work environment, and driven team members that are focused on supporting one another.
Synergy Business Environments is a contract furniture dealer in Nashville representing over 200 manufactures (including Allsteel, DIRTT, OFS brands, Humanscale, HON, Enwork, HBF and Gunlocke to name a few).
Project Designer Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a designer that will specify our brands using CAP, AutoCAD, Visual Impressions and other industry specific software and support our Account Managers.
- The job requires a team oriented and deadline focused mindset with an attention to details and technical skills.
- Job requires a 4-year interior design degree.
Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Field Project Manager
Main Focus: Insure Overall Client Satisfaction
Field PM Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review scope of project with sales and design prior to order entry
- Attend construction meetings as necessary
- Attend pre-install meetings with installer to review drawings
- Verify site conditions pre/post installation
- Be on site, as needed, to oversee scheduled truck deliveries
- Visit site during installations to verify schedules are met and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Communicate punch items (using PunchLists app) with the in-house Project Managers so items are ordered in a timely manner
- Installation of small punch items
- Schedule final walk-throughs with client/sales/design
- Installation of small orders
- Assist sales team with delivery/pick up of samples
- Receive product at showroom, or pick-up product at IG/IS for delivery
- Provide labor on warranty items
- Manage warehouse storage and overall clean-up of warehouse
- Handle showroom installations
- Assist with building maintenance, as needed
- Track all appointments on internal calendar
- Keep van clean and handle scheduled maintenance
- Maintain clean driving record (will be verified upon employment)
Synergy to provide:
- Shirts with Synergy logo and Khakis pants
- Phone and computer
Tools provided by employee.
Synergy Business Environments offers a comprehensive benefits package that consists of:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Health Savings Account
- Simple IRA
- paid vacation
Simply email us your resume to apply.
What is DIRTT?:
DIRTT stands for Doing It Right This Time. We are trying to revolutionize 21st century construction by Building Better. We create customizable, sustainable architectural interiors. At DIRTT’s core is a set of robust interface elements that support reconfiguration, extreme levels of customization, and distributed manufacturing. DIRTT’s solutions include DIRTT Walls, DIRTT Millwork, DIRTT Power and DIRTT Networks, along with cutting-edge design software, to create these interior solutions.
DIRTT Designer Roles and Responsibilities:
A DIRTT Designer is part artist, part visionary, part engineer and part computer tech wizard, all rolled into one approachable, efficient bundle. You'll use our ICE software and work with the other DIRTT team members to bring your client's vision to reality.
A DIRTT Designer guides a project from a simple conceptual idea to a complete factory order – all while designing with purpose and precision. The design software used with DIRTT, allows the designer to become proficient in necessary design capabilities and visual representation, while still having the freedom to access their creative side.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design (other design fields may apply)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Familiar with SketchUp and other 3D design programs
- Knowledge of codes and regulations
- Knowledge of Construction terminology
- Able to multi-task
- Exceptional math skills
- Good at problem solving
- Eager to learn
- Quick learner
- Spends time wisely
- Team player
Synergy to Provide:
- Desktop computer and all programs needed to properly do your job
- Business Cards and all office equipment
- Shirt, boots, hard hat, gloves, glasses – for onsite construction visits
Simply email us your resume to apply.